Friday, February 18, 2011

Baroque Mirrors In Toronto

MY DOUBTS ABOUT WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN AND WILL NOT APPEAR (the Miura in Priego)

few days ago in a post about what is living in Priego because of the uncertainty surrounding the award of the arena, I chose, openly and clearly, the presence of herding said Miura for the reopening celebration . Well
petite like me is falling to defending the interests of Zaharich, let some (someday I'll tell you) I've been called half a murderer and I cut the path of the local matador, Curro Jimenez, who at the time, it appears that most affected by the presence in Priego of this century-old bulls and mythical currency.
On Wednesday, a fan in the Paseíllo he snapped that, besides the dangers of the above, the square would not be no Christ, so the brave entrepreneur and would be the ruin of half the planet admerreir bull. To say goodbye, this guy reminded me that it is very difficult to cut off ears of a Miura and in Priego, we are more female matadors toristas and what is not a run with seven ears and shoulders triple output, "in Priego is a disaster ". What you need to hear!.
After such a tirade, I went home looking at the words of this man and out of the blue, I got a call from a big fan I had read in the news Córdoba Journal of offers have been made to manage the reopening Las Canteras and the possibility of dealing Miura. The truth that came with pearls, because I did confirm what I thought, although some labeled as what I want and tell me a thousand times that of bulls, "you have no idea." Be true.
But the friend told me this is a new argument that supports more if possible, that desire which housed as Priego, its bullring, it would appear from that time as a bold square, one of those that, least once, have given a gift to lovers of the bull, those that cover half of Spain to see copies of a mating purist who want to attend the live show to witness how these animals are three times the horse and ask war from coming out by the bullpen. Lucena last year, with Fuenteymbro, we found a pleasure, but it is seen that we have to wait and keep seeing more steers, mackerel most of the time and go to the ground after a sting, a sort embarrassing sham beam in serious danger of extinction. That's what the fans want, that's what they want the figures and now, it seems that that is what they want for 20 March.
Anyway, as I was saying. It gives me in the nose that we will run out Miura Priego, since I have every record that is moving to Rome to Santiago this stud is not chosen, despite being one of the requirements of the Consistory, I think well advised, despite the previously discussed, especially considering the historic date of reopening.
As I do not want to end this post in defeatist plan, only comforts me that at least for a few days, there was a poster with Padilla, Jose Luis Moreno and Curro Jimenez, Miura bulls, with some, very few, I have also to say, we were licking the taste and counting the days and even hours until event like taurine, which was already gaining attention on bull gossip and district not only local but regional and provincial thanks to the blogosphere, the entire planet bull.
Anyway, time will tell. At least I'll take some, brave and determined them, bet that the Miura came to Priego, but then everything is in it, in a bid, a proposal in an offer on a intentonta, for which we also have to be brave, very brave.

0 comments:

Post a Comment